1 July – 30 September
We’re teaming up with Australian Red Cross Lifeblood over the next 3 months to give life, by giving blood.
Join with us in supporting the Football & Netball Blood Challenge. All it takes is for you to give blood or plasma between 1 July and 30 September, and your donation will count towards our club’s tally. Let’s take our competitive drive from the field to the donor centre, so we can prove that we are the most generous football and netball club in Australia.
Your blood and plasma donations help Australians when they need it most. Some need them to get through cancer, a difficult pregnancy or a road trauma. Others have medical conditions which mean they need blood products regularly to stay healthy.
It’s easy to get involved, simply:
1. Book an appointment to give blood or plasma:
– Call 13 14 95
– Visit www.lifebblood.com.au
– Or, download the free ‘Donate Blood’ app.
2. Join our Lifeblood Team [North Ballarat Football & Netball Club] by following the link at the top right-hand corner after you’ve signed in online, or under ‘preferences’ in the Donate Blood app, or just let the Lifeblood staff know at the time of your donation.
3. Give blood or plasma. Every donation you make saves lives and it goes towards our club’s tally.
4. Be proud and share on social media. Share a selfie of you giving blood on your socials to help inspire others. Make sure you tag @lifebloodau #lifebloodau
Not sure if you can donate? Take a look at Lifeblood’s FAQ’s or call them on 13 14 95
Our local blood donor centre is: 601 – 603 Latrobe Street, Ballarat. (Open 6 days a week)
Let’s prove that we are the most generous football and netball club in Australia!